top of page



Who should I contact to plan my event at Faith Lutheran?

The community center manager will work with you every step of the way to ensure your event is a success. To reach this office, call 360-491-3552 or email


Can Faith Lutheran accommodate large group functions?

Rainier Court can accommodate up to 420 attendees. This venue can host sporting events as well as large catered meals. Cedar Room is designed for more intimate events and can host up to 40 attendees.


Does Faith Lutheran require a deposit to hold an event date?

Yes. To secure the date for your event, a deposit of 50% of the room rental cost is required as well as the signed contract. A security deposit may also be required, depending on the nature of the event.


When is the final balance due and what methods of payment are accepted?

The final balance is due 30 days in advance of the event. Any unforseen audio-visual rental fees or damages will be deducted from the security deposit. Payments made with cash or check are preferred.


Will there be staff on-site during my event?

Staff are always on-site and available during your event.


Are we able to decorate the space?

Decorating is allowed within both Rainier Court and the Cedar Room. The rental term includes one hour prior to your event and one hour after your event for decorating and take-down. Additional time for decorating can be reserved at an additional cost. Decoration of the facilities is subject to the Event Decoration Guidelines within the contract.


Are we able to contract with an outside caterer and/or bring in food for our event?

Yes. Please note there is a fee to reserve the kitchen. All food must be served in abidance of Thurston County Health Department rules and regulations.


Can we have alcohol at our event?

Alcohol may be served at your event after securing approval from the community center manager and the appropriate state permit or license. Service is subject to the Rules and Regulations within the contract. All alcohol must be poured and served by licensed bartenders. The alcohol license or permit must be posted during the event and a copy must be provided to the community center manager.


Is there internet access within the venue?

There is free internet within the venue space.  Please contact the community center manager for the password.

bottom of page